For designing plants and equipment in 3D, software from Dassault known as SolidWorks is used.
This parametric design software has several possibilities to show and/or present the designed models in an appropriate and clear way.
- Designing in 3D.
- Generating parts lists, bending lists and cutting lists.
- Photo-realistic presentation of 3D designed models.
- Exploded view models and drawings,
- Generation of walkthroughs.
- Simple CFD (computerized fluid dynamics) analysis.
- Stress check for single components.
For flow simulations see CFD analysis.
For more images of equipment, please click one of the links below.
- Scrubber for HF containing flue gasses.
- Design of drying stove for industrial ceramics
- Design of a combustor.
- Design of a split-level powder coating plant.
- Design of a test facility for domestic burners.
- Coating line for Frame Coating of forklift trucks.
- Coating line for factory of fireplaces.
- Adaptations of the discharge system of a spray booth.
- Adaptation of a pretreatment line.
- Optimization of conveyor loading.