Compressed air general
Compressed air is generally used to transport energy but also for other purposes like:
- Air power to provide force. (Safe areas)
- Instrument air to process non-electrical signals.
- Air in application processes of coating.
- Fluidizing air to fluidize powders.
- Combustion air for pilot burners systems.
- Flushing air for several processes.
- Breathing air in air masks.
- Medicinal air.
The treatment of compressed air may consist of:
- Adsorptive drying.
- Pressure reduction
PLOUM Engineering can render supporting services in this branch.
Services compressed air
- Design of processes and equipment.
- Preparation of technical specifications.
- Neutral and independent support at procurement and requisitioning of equipment.
- Conducting the realization of projects.
Pictures with credits have kindly been made available by BEKO Technologies without engagement.