Heating systems general
For several processes low caloric heat can be required that can be supplied through:
- warm water,
- low pressure steam,
- thermal oil.
The design of such systems generally consists of:
thee heat source, heat exchangers, piping systems including valves, pumps, thermal insulation, accessories, process control etc.
The design of such systems is part of the scope of supply of PLOUM Engineering.
Services heating systems
- Process design.
- Equipment calculus.
- Calculus of heat exchangers.
- Design & calculus of piping systems incl. required appendages and accessories.
- Design of thermal insulation.
- Design of process control systems.
- Set up of technical specifications.
- Trouble shooting.