Way of working
Independency and neutrality are central to the way in which PLOUM Engineering renders all services and which is in according with the rules of conduct, as defined by the Royal Institute of engineers (Kivi) or the Dutch consulting engineers (ONRI”).
The way PLOUM Engineering works is as follows:
- Perform design and engineering of the relevant equipment / plant.
- Generation of technical specifications.
- Procurement by the purchasing department of the client, upon request supported by PLOUM Engineering.
- Conducting implementation of the project.
- After care, optimization and support upon commissioning.
Due to the independent way of working of PLOUM Engineering, it is of no importance who supplies the equipment. As long as the delivery is in accordance with the technical specifications, PLOUM Engineering can guarantee the performance of the equipment if the utilities and feeds are according to specifications.